Share this role
- Camphill Village Trust
- Closing date:
- 16th August
- Job Ref:
Camphill Village Trust brings over 65 years of experience, knowledge and passion to supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health challenges and complex needs to create a life of opportunity. Our mission is to empower the people we support to lead more connected and fulfilled lives and make informed life choices. We offer a sense of belonging and community; enable people to develop, grow and be heard; promote meaningful, healthy living and believe our people and resources should make a positive contribution to society.
We are seeking new Trustees to work with the Chair, other Board members and staff in helping us to realise our ambitious vision and strategic objectives. We have a deep and rich history to draw upon but our ambition to develop is stronger than ever; we strive for excellence, ensuring that quality, equality and inclusion is at the heart of all that we do.
Our new Trustees will bring senior level experience in a non-executive or executive capacity, together with some experience, either directly or indirectly of Trustee Boards of a charity or similar not for profit organisation. First time Trustees will be considered and supported if appointed. We are particularly interested in hearing from potential Trustees with fundraising, strategic people development and or estate / property management experience.
Critical to success will be your understanding of, commitment to and empathy towards, the underlying Camphill Village Trust ethos.
If you are inspired by this opportunity, please click on the link below to find out more. For an informal, confidential discussion about the role, please contact Gillian Young on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01908 230265, Karen Malia on 07384 118 626 or Heather Greatrex on 07538 979416.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com